Saturday, September 6, 2008

My vacation

After a long time posting nothing, I'm back again. It was just a bit too much for me.
I wanted to relax in the vacation time and not having to do anything.
But now I'm happy to be able to blog again!

In this time I've bought a lot of new clothing, the best buys I will post in my blog too. Because I'm having some sweet pieces.

I went on vacation to Mallorca, which was a last minute. I booked it with my boyf., and we had a real relaxed time. I loved the beach at day and the Mojito's at night. Sadly there weren't much nice stores to shop. Not even in La Palma, the capital of mallorca. But after all I came back with one piece. The dress am wearing in the picture below.

I love the ruffles on it, as it is all over de dress. I love to combine it with other pieces to make it a bit sweeter. But for a night out, or when I want to be a bit more sophisticated I can wear it without something over it.


Waistcoat, tights: H&M
Dress: Sfera
Boots: Bought in Denmark
Necklace: from a market

Posted by Picasa

No comments: