Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blossoms

I'm enjoying all those lovely days. Lots of sun and spring feelings. I didn't even notice the beautiful blossoms outside. Its really marvellous all those flowers. It got me so exited that I did some gardening, the only flowers we have outside on the balcony are violets, but OK ;) is still was busy for 20 minutes I think! And they look beautiful again.

When we have moved to our new apartment, I will certainly buy some flowers and plants for in the house and outside. I will miss this place for sure.. Because it is a nice street. There is such a relaxed atmosphere.


Todays Outfit

Bag: Vintage (Chanel look-a-like)
Skirt: H&M
Tights: H&M
Socks: ?
Shoes: H&M
Necklace: a Gift

Oh and at the picture the violets look a bit sad, thats because I did the gardening after those shots ;)

2 comments:

runway today said...

Ik vind grijs met zwart altijd zo'n mooie combi!

En wat een prachtige bloesems!

Wencke said...

Dankje!
Ja ik geniet er steeds weer van als ik naar buiten kijk!!