Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Busy me..

I'm really stressed right now. Hate it that I don't have time for my blog. But I'm busy with my study, have to learn for my tests. Today I had to do my Juridic test over and it went wrong again I guess.. Just don't understand why I have to do that subject because it has nothing to do with my study..


By the way the study I'm doing is Communication. Its based on the media. So the possibilities as occupation are really big. My goal is to get an job at an fashion magazine. That would be a dream coming true for me. And maybe I could grow out to an editor of the magazine! Well for now that is only dreaming.. I have to get good grades so that would be my goal for now.

As I have been busy here some pics of the last couple days.





Skirt: Zara barcelona
Top: Berska
Legging: H&M
Belt: Secondhand
Shoes: Zara

Necklace: Secondhand




Bought them a few days ago for only 25 euro's ($39,-)



Shirt worn as dress: Secondhand (clothingswop)
Legging: H&M
Belt: Secondhand
Shoes: Zara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leuke blog! Die outfit met het panterprint-rokje is de bom!