Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend

I had a busy weekend this week, a lot going out and not much sleep. I really had a good time. I also went to work again after 2 weeks of hard working for school. I hate my new school schedule.. 4 days in the week to school until half past 5.. 

Today I went to the mother of my boyfriend. Had a nice time we ate cheese fondue, I really love cheese fondue and we enjoyed it too. 

Sorry for my sleepy picture, I'm so tired, to tired that I am lazy to go to sleep. I also bought some new dresses the last days, pictures will come tomorrow of them,  because the batteries of my camera are low.. And my batteries too :P



Top: H&M
Cardigan: H&M
Belt: Secondhand
Skirt: Vintage
Tights: H&M
Shoes: H&M

The shoes are faux snake skin, they are lovely but not for long walks. The skirt I bought in Amsterdam some time ago. I love the fabric and the print of it.

No comments: