Thursday, April 17, 2008

ERROR

Really annoying I'm getting all kind of errors when I'm uploading photo's. So every time when I try again I'm hopping it will succeed.. So that was for yesterday I had enough of it and went to sleep....

Yesterday I went to school. I also broke down my bike, really scary. I went down a hill and  had to slow down my bike really fast and my brakes just cracked.. But I survived luckily! 
Today I went to school again, didn't do much there.
Today we are going to find some boxes because we have to move house in not a long time..
So it will be cleaning for today.

This is what I wore yesterday and because I had no inspiration today I'm wearing it again.

Skirt: Zara Barcalona
Shirt: H&M
Tights: H&M
Belt: secondhand
Boots: vintage
Scarf: secondhand





No comments: