Thursday, May 15, 2008

Strike

Today I had to go to school by train because the busses are not riding. The drivers are in a strike. Because of the low payments. I think its good and that the government should give them a higher salary. They are working way to hard for too less money. 
The way back home a friend drove me home! How sweet of him. So I didn't had to rush to the train and I didn't had to walk home.. Lazy me.
When I entered the living room I got excited again, because its way more decorated than a few days ago. Today I want to unpack some few more things.
I also got in my wardrobe room some hooks to hang up my bags! It looks oh so cool! Not al the bags are hanging yet because some are still packed. But when its done I will take some pictures of it.

I decided to wear my high waist jeans for today with my new red shoes. For the boost I did on some orange lipstick. I love the contrast of it. I tried to make a sweet but also a rocking look.









I'm wearing; 
High waisted jeans: vero moda
patent belt: secondhand
red pumps: vintage
shirt: H&M
Jacket: pimkie Spain
headband: H&M
Jewelry: Gift, secondhand
Bag: secondhand


5 comments:

Selina (Flying Saucer) said...

love the orange lipstick!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Nice look. The headband really rocks. I hope the bus strike ends well.

Anonymous said...

I have that same headband...it looks so fab on you!

WendyB said...

Very cute!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Love the headband! It's very chic and would look great with a strand of pearls! Adorable outfit as a whole too =)