Wednesday, May 7, 2008

2 shade

Lovely weather again for our Dutch little country. I really enjoy it ;)

Today I went to school again, didn't do much there. After school I went to sonsbeek our beautiful park an lay there in the sun for a while. After relaxing I went back home, cooked myself a dinner and went to my work. Really wasn't busy there. For the ones who don't know: I'm working at the Ohra Bank. All about banking stuff, I'm calling people who are interested in our products. For making an offer or something like that.  Sounds like a pro, doesn't it? haha. Its my part-time job besides my study. 

Todays outfit I tried to combine basics and same colors in one outfit. I bought myself the new legging yesterday. I just wanted to have some white ones for the summer. I also bought a basic tank top and another pair of the coral ones I already have. See my previous outfits 1#, 2#




Dress/tunic: H&M pink label
Waistcoat: H&M
Tights: H&M
Sandals: Zara
Bag: Vintage
Jewelry: secondhand

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same dress! it went straight to my favorites for the summer, I love it!